Clients choose us for our depth of expertise, proven capability and highly specialised consultants. Together, we help shape better informed decisions, identify and deliver value, whilst achieving long-lasting operational excellence.
- Boskov Most (MK - energy)
- CDM (AL - energy)
- Energy department - ATC (MK - energy)
- EURED (KS - Regional Economic Development)
- Improvement of Transmission Network in Kosovo (KS - energy)
- Integrated coastal management (AL - water)
- Skavica (AL - energy)
- Vrutok & Raven (MK - energy)
- Wine Culture Tourism (KS)
Devoll Hydropower (Albania)
The main objective of the project is the Legal Technical Assistance for completion of the tender documentation in compliance with the EU directives and provision of pre-feasibility studies and feasibility studies. Devoll Hydropower Sh.A. (DHP) is granted a concession from the Republic of Albania, to build operate maintain and transfer at least three hydropower plants in the Devoll Valley. The total capacity of the project will reach approximately 319 MW. Once the hydropower plants are put to work, they will produce environmentally-friendly electrical energy. This will increase the current electricity production in Albania by about 20 %.
Our services provided:
- Our services to Devoll Hydropower include: legal technical outsource for completion of the tender documents, prefeasibility studies for Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, feasibility studies for Social Impact Assessment and Environmental Impact Assessment, support for the ESIA (Environmental and Social Impact assessment) as well as coordination with DHP stakeholder management and public relations support.