Strengthening Administrative Capacity
Clients choose us for our depth of expertise, proven capability and highly specialised consultants. Together, we help shape better informed decisions, identify and deliver value, whilst achieving long-lasting operational excellence.
Strengthening the Administrative Capacity
of the Energy Department in the Ministry of Economy and the Energy Agency of Macedonia
Strengthening the Administrative Capacity of the Energy Department in the Ministry of Economy and the Energy Agency of Macedonia
Purpose of this project is to improve institutional capacities of the Energy Department within the Ministry of Economy and the Energy Agency, in order to achieve a more competitive energy market and to implement alignment with the Energy Acquis and other relevant EU obligations reform process.
Our services in this Project.
Our Consultants will assist in the following activities
- Strengthen the institutional capacity of the Energy Department within the Ministry;
- Increased alignment with the acquis under the Energy Community Treaty and the EU energy acquis;
- Development of key strategic documents important for the further improvement of the energy sector;
- Strengthened institutional capacity of the Energy Agency in implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy policies
- Client :Ministry of Environment of Macedonia
- Donor :EU – IPA Funds
- Category :Energy
- Budget :1.890.000 EUR
- Region :Macedonia